Exclusive Recipe: Spring Omelette Cups
We partnered with lifestyle and travel vlogger, Amelia Liana, to create an exclusive recipe for spring! It’s also a chance for you to win a lifetime subscription to 8fit Pro!
Here’s what you need to do to enter the contest:
- Watch Amelia Liana’s video below and follow her recipe closely
- Take a pic of the omelette cups after baking
- Post the pic on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with a hashtag #8fiteats
- 4 whole eggs (~200 g)
- 50 g spinach leaves or two handful of steamed spinach
- 75 g mushrooms (chopped) or around 3 mushrooms
- 1 bell pepper (any color) (~125 g)
- 50 g mozzarella cheese
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce, without sugar
- 2 tsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- 2 tbsp fresh basil (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 170 °C.
- Wash all veggies. Chop mushrooms, bell pepper and spinach.
- Preheat olive oil in a pan on medium heat. Add all veggies, together with soy sauce and fry.
- Add vegetables with eggs, pepper and freshly chopped basil to a bowl and combine well.
- Add to a muffin tray and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the oven.