8fit Meal Plan Sneak Peek Pescetarian
At 8fit, we believe in balanced eating with real food. Nature provides everything we need, and our job is to find the right proportions of proteins, carbs and fats to fuel our bodies and minds well. That said, not all macronutrients are created equal. Luckily, if you’re searching for balanced nutrition and flavorful meals, we’ve got you covered with the 8fit Pro meal plan.
Rolled oats are one the best-kept-secrets in superfoods. They’re high in slow-digesting carbs, protein, and healthy fats, and loaded with the minerals zinc and iron. We chose to combine the oats with eggs – an animal protein that helps with the absorption of iron, as well as bananas for energy. These nutritious pancakes are an easy way to start your day right!
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 2 Tbsp of oatmeal
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Peel and cut the banana into slices.
- Add sliced banana, egg, egg white, and oatmeal to a blender and mix until smooth.
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan.
- Pour 2-3 Tbsp of the batter into the heated pan.
- Cook on low heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for each pancake.
This savory tea sandwich is an easy, portable snack that’s ideal to enjoy during an afternoon break at the office. It’s high in protein, so you’ll be good to go until dinnertime.
Tuna Cheese Sandwich
- 1 slice 100% whole grain bread (~1 ½ oz)
- 1 ½ oz tuna (canned in brine)
- 1 ½ oz cream cheese
- 1 carrot (~2 oz)
- 2 Tbsp sprouts of any kind
- 1 tsp fresh basil (chopped)
- Spread the cream cheese on the bread and top with tuna, sprouts and fresh basil.
- Enjoy the carrot with your sandwich.
The 8fit nutrition philosophy:
every meal should be tasty, satisfying, and meet complete nutritional needs with real, whole foods that span all the macronutrients: proteins, fats and carbs.
For life, not for now:
with lifelong health, there’s no place for fads, boring “diet” foods, strict and unsustainable restrictions, hunger, calorie counting, foods you don’t like, or pseudo-science.
Tailor-made for you:
everyone has unique needs, so meal plans should be completely customized to personal tastes, preferences, and goals.
Get your 8fit meal plan today and get that much closer to achieving your personal goals.