Frequently Asked Questions
iOS: In order to cancel your subscription, you'll need to stop the auto-renewal for 8fit through Apple, because upon subscribing you agree to Apple's terms of service (as opposed to ours).
There are two ways you can do this:
- Go to 'Settings' on your phone
- Go to 'iTunes and App Store'
- Select your Apple ID
- Select 'View Apple ID'
- Enter your Apple ID password
- Select the subscription you want to cancel
2.Contact Apple directly and request them to cancel the subscription.
- Open the app
- Go to your 'Profile' screen
- Tap on the 'Settings' icon (⚙) in the top right corner
- Tap on 'Subscription'
- Tap on 'Cancel subscription'
Please note: deleting the app will not cancel your subscription, please ensure you cancel using the instructions above to avoid any unwanted charges.
Here at 8fit we recommend that you do at least 4 workouts sessions a week to get the best results. If you feel you can do another workout, please do, just ensure that you don’t compromise your form while doing so.
Our workouts are short yet super effective. It's important that you push yourself, whilst executing the correct form at all times. This prevents injury and ensures you target the correct muscle groups.
Remember to combine this with good nutrition too, as nutrition will account for 80% of your results.
Our workouts will progress as you do, and we've created a series of cycles and levels to ensure that your abilities and strengths keep progressing and that you keep enjoying them.
Just ensure that you rest once a week to help your muscles recover and get stronger.
You can customize your meal plans in order to exclude specific items, just follow these easy steps:
- Log in and tap on 'Meals'
- Tap on settings ⚙️ (top right corner)
- Select 'Update my meal preferences'
- Select your type of diet and scroll down to "Customize your diet"
- Make the necessary exclusions
- Select the type of recipes you want
- Select how many meals you want per day (2 - 5)
- Choose the amount of recipe variation you would like
- Choose to regenerate your plan and replace the meal plan or not
Also, at the end of all recipes you can find a list of replacements for some of the ingredients that the meal includes.
In order to see your meal plan, kindly tap on the 'Meals' tab (with the little avocado) after you open the app. You will then be able to scroll through your meals by tapping on the dates.
You can also have the meal plan sent to your email address with your shopping list. Simply follow these easy steps:
- Go to Meals
- Tap on the shopping basket in the top left corner
- Select the days/dates you want the shopping list for
- Tap on ‘Email’ in the top right corner to have it sent to your email account
The meal plan for this period will also be emailed to you so you can print and store your recipes.