Things You'll Need
- Grate zest of orange and set aside.
- Add the dates to a blender or food processor and process until they are finely chopped. Add the shredded coconut, cashews, orange zest and vanilla extract and process for 1-2 minutes until well combined.
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan or microwave and add it to the mixture. Combine well for 30 seconds. If it’s too dry and not easy to roll, squeeze a little bit of orange juice into the mix.
- Form a ball out of about one tablespoon of mixture between your hands.
- Place the shredded coconut in a small dish, and gently roll the balls in the coconut to cover entire surface. Optional: Put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy or keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
Discover other delicious recipes in our app.