**Applications are now closed – we’ll notify selected participants the week of August 27th**
Over the course of this free 12-week online program, we’ll give you the tools and resources to develop healthy exercise and nutrition habits for life through one-on-one coaching and a guided workout and meal plan.
Only 64 8fitters will get the chance to transform their health and compete for 4 grand prizes.
If you’re gearing up for a big event – birthday, reunion, wedding, you name it – or simply are ready to take control of your health, this is the perfect opportunity.
What you’ll get:
- A personalized program – This fully-online 12-week digital program will feature a custom meal plan through 8fit Pro along with workouts, nutrition guidance, and challenges designed specifically for you every week.
- A coach by your side – Each participant will receive daily support in a small group setting PLUS 4 individual virtual coaching sessions with their personal 8fit coach to fine-tune goals, form & technique, and receive personal support and guidance.
- Accountability and support – You’ll have a spot in a private support group of 16 8fitters all working toward similar goals, plus your 8fit coach. Because it’s always easier to succeed as a team.
- Fame! – OK, maybe not “fame,” but at least the opportunity to share your fitness journey with the world, just like 8fitter Benedikt.
- Cash money! – This one’s for real. At the end of the challenge, we’ll select FOUR GRAND PRIZE WINNERS who will walk away $2,000 richer, and everyone who successfully completes the program is eligible to receive a “runner-up” cash prize of $200. It’s a win-win.
- Change, from the inside, out – Most importantly, you’ll have the chance to totally transform your mind and body. We can’t wait for you to uncover a stronger, more energetic, healthier, happier you!
What you’ll give:
- 100% of your effort – That’s really all we ask! 8fit’s Forever Fit Challenge is free to participate in. Even if you don’t have 8fit Pro yet, we’ll hook you up.
- Your time (but not all of it!) – Expect to spend at least 30 minutes a day moving your body in healthy ways, at least 3 hours per week devoted to grocery shopping and meal preparation, and a bit of time each week to keep track of your activities, share your journey through short video diaries, and continue to learn about building healthy habits. It’ll be worth the effort, we promise.
How It Works:
Apply for one of just 64 spots in the 8fit Forever Fit Challenge by sharing your “why.” Tell us why you want to transform your relationship with food and exercise, and why you want to achieve healthy habits for life! Head over HERE to start your application. The application also asks some questions about where you are now and where you want to go on your fitness journey, and some more personal details so the coaches can get to know you. You’ll also be asked to share your first progress photo.
If you’re selected, we’ll pair you with the coach who best matches your style and goals so you can hit the ground running on September 17th! You’ll commit to 8 weeks of the 8fit Forever Fit Challenge, plus receive an additional 4 weeks of support in the “maintenance phase” to make sure you’ve mastered living healthy as a habit.
- 8-week Foundation Program: September 17th to November 10th
- 4-week Maintenance Phase: November 11th to December 7th
Meet the coaches
Who can apply?
People between ages 21 and 65 years old are eligible to apply, and you must be willing and able to share your transformation story publicly in order to participate.
If you don’t have the 8fit app yet, no problem – if you’re selected, just download it before the challenge begins and we’ll provide you with a complimentary 3-month Pro account. You must have a Facebook account in order to participate; that’s the platform we’ll use for the private support groups and for sharing weekly content.
Grand prize winners will be selected based on overall transformation – physical, emotional and lifestyle – and dedication to the program based on an engagement scoring system. All competitors who successfully complete the program are eligible for a cash prize, also based on their transformation and dedication to the program. Completion of both the 8-week guided program and the 4-week maintenance phase is required in order to win. Previous “8fit Challenge” winners, family members of current 8fit employees, and current 8fit employees are not eligible to win.
Applications close August 21st, and participants will be notified by August 27th.
Please see the Official Challenge Rules for more details.